What is a cookie?
Cookies are a small amount of data generated by a website and downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Such cookies are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to any other visited website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs. The most common use is to store a user’s login information at a specific site, e.g., username and password after the user clicks "Remember me on this computer," which generates a login cookie. Some cookies are used by e-commerce sites to store items placed in a shopping cart. Other cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and search settings, and generally improving your user experience. Many cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages users visit most often. They also help ensure that online advertisements are more relevant to a user of a website and the user’s interests by creating the user’s profile which is later used to send ad messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation of the web.
How to control and delete cookies through the browser
The ability to enable, disable, or delete cookies can be completed at browser level. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access our Website at all or certain parts of it and some parts of our Website may not work properly.
What cookies do we use on Beboyz Website?
The types of cookies used on this Website can be classified into one of four categories, namely Essential Cookies, Analytics Cookies, Customization Cookies and Advertising Cookies.
1. Essential Cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled. We may use the following Essential Cookies which can be found on our Cookie Consent Tool.
2. Analytics Cookies These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you go to most often, what searches you perform, and whether you receive error messages from the visited web pages. These cookies are associated to your web browser and may be linked to any personal information we may have about you.
Our Website uses Adobe Analytics services. Information collected by Adobe cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Adobe servers in Europe and anywhere else they may be located in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Adobe and how this applies to Adobe visit https://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/marketing-cloud.html. You may opt out of Adobe Analytics cookies by using our Cookie Consent Tool.
4. Advertising Cookies These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. Please consult our Cookie Consent Tool to find out about the advertising cookies we use on our Website.
You may control and delete any of the above-listed cookies by using the Cookie Consent Tool or through your browser settings as described below.
7. Cookies that have been set in the past If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
To remove all known information about you from Beboyz systems, please email [email protected]
8. Expiry Most of our cookies expire within 30 days although some may persist for up to three years.